Please click on the links below, to read a Press Release or other announcement.
- Letter of appreciation by Ms. G. Angelopoulos-Daskalaki, November 11, 2004
- The World Foundation For Peace And Security Press Releases - Prweb Press Release Group
- President of the World Foundation for Peace & Security Today Announced that Iran's confrontations seems inevitable.
- President of the World Foundation For Peace & Security Announced Today That a Huge War is Imminent
- Admiral P.Kikareas sends Message for Peace and Love to All the Populate of the World
- Admiral P.Kikareas Today Requests Populate of the World to Follow His Advice, Which is the Solution for World Peace and Security
- Admiral P.Kikareas Announced Today That War Crisis Management in Libya is Going Wrong and Dangerously
- Admiral P.Kikareas Announces that the World Needs to get Mobilized to Avoid a Huge Catastrophe
- Admiral P. Kikareas Announces "I was there when they crucified my Lord"
- Admiral P. Kikareas Publishes a New Book with Strong Evidence that the End of this World is Very Close
- President of the World Foundation For Peace and Security Announces There is Not a Stronger Weapon Compared with Unselfish Love
- President of the World Foundation for Peace and Security Announced that the Iran Threat is Imminent
- Former Admiral Kikareas, a Painful Humble Worker for Peace, Announces Today that he has Clear Evidence that the End of this World is Very Close
- Former Admiral Kikareas Announces that "The Power of Love is the Only Mighty Tool, Which May Bring World Peace and Heal Nature"
- President of the World Foundation for Peace and Security Comments on the Need for America to Be Alert and Vigilant Against Terrorists' Major Strike
- President of the World Foundation for Peace and Security Comments on the Recent "Peace" Deals in Lebanon.
- Former Admiral P.Kikareas of the Hellenic Navy, The Architect of the Global Security at the Olympic Games in Athens 2004, Comments on the Olympic Games in Beijing 2008
- Former Admiral P. Kikareas of the Hellenic Navy Comments on Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni's Address to the Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Former Admiral P. Kikareas of the Hellenic Navy Comments on Last Weekend's Standoff between Small Iranian Boats and U.S. Naval Ships
- Intelligence and Crisis Management Expert Announced Today that the Findings about Iran do not Guaranty that Nuclear Weapons are not Hidden in a More Clever Covert Way
- Crisis Expert and President of the World Foundation for Peace and Security Asks Humanity and World Leaders to Exercise Love
- President of the World Foundation for Peace & Security Urges World Leaders to Consider The Oath of Alexander the Great
- Well-Known Peace Advocate Says World War III is Inevitable if U.S. Government and World Leaders Remain Divided
- Admiral P.Kikareas President of the World Foundation For Peace & Security Announced that the World is in a Desperate Need for Our Government to do as 'As Alexander the Great' Did
- Well-Known Peace Advocate Admiral P. Kikareas Calls on World Leaders to Embrace the Code of 'The Human Brotherhood'
- World Foundation for Peace and Security Requests Leaders and All People of the World Stop Killing Each Other but Start Fighting for Peace
- The World Foundation for Peace and Security Presents Testimony about Violence and the Implications for Humanity
- World Foundation for Peace & Security Proposes a Peace Initiative to Halt Violence in the Middle East
- Admiral P.Kikareas' invitation to all Governments of all Nations Worldwide, the United Nations and NATO, to have their Leaders come to Athens for the Games, August 2004
- Worldwide "Move to Save Humanity", August 9, 2004
- Invitation to attend the Olympic Games, July 27, 2004
- Appeal to all governments, June 17, 2004